i) Admission Procedure :-
ii) Eligibility :-
- For admission in the Pre-school the age of the child should be 2.5+ on march 31.
- For admission in the Pre-primary the age of the child should be 3.5+ on march 31.
- For admission in the class – I the age of the child should be 4.5+ on march 31.
- Registration forms are available at the office with the registration fees of Rs. 251/- in the
month of January.
- It may be noted that registration does not guarantee admission.
- There will be no written test for Nursery, Lower KG. Children be brought on any working
day for a direct interview and admission.
- A pre-admission test is compulsory for U.K.G., Classes – I and above.
- The school reserves the right of refusing/re-admission to any admission to any student
without assigning any reason.
Document Required :-
- Class Nursery to Class – I.
- Date of birth certificate/copy of pariwar register/gram pradhan certificate.
- Class – VI onwards.
- Original T.C. is required from the previous school or date of birth certificate.